Android Hacker’s Handbook PDF Free Download: The first comprehensive guide to discovering and preventing attacks on the Android OS. Hacker Books Free Download
Android Hacker’s Handbook PDF Free Download
A crack team of leading Android security researchers explains Android security risks, security design and architecture, rooting, fuzz testing, and vulnerability analysis.
Covers Android application building blocks and security as well as debugging and auditing Android apps Prepares mobile device administrators, security researchers, Android app developers, and security consultants to defend Android systems against attack.
Also Read: Download Best Latest Hacking Ebook
Android Hacker’s Handbook is the first comprehensive resource for IT professionals charged with smartphone security.
- Looking at the Ecosystem
- Android Security Design and Architecture
- Rooting Your Device
- Reviewing Application Security
- Understanding Android’s Attack Surface
- Finding Vulnerabilities with Fuzz Testing
- Debugging and Analyzing Vulnerabilities
- Exploiting User Space Software
- Return Oriented Programming
- Hacking and Attacking the Kernel
- Attacking the Radio Interface Layer
- Exploit Mitigations
- Hardware Attacks
“Book by Collin Mulliner, Georg Wicherski, Joshua J. Drake, Pau Oliva Fora, Stephen A. Ridley, and Zach Lanier”
Android Hacker’s Handbook PDF Free Download – Hacker Books Free Download