Comment Policy (Comment Rule of darkwiki.in)
- No Spam.
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- No bots or anonymous comments are allowed.
- Anonymous comments maybe deleted.
- No anchor text or keywords in commenter’s name.
- The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice.
- This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy,
please contact us.