How to Improve Windows PC Performance For Gaming Step by Step Guide: Hello gamers After you read the Complete post you can optimize your gaming experience on your Windows PC Computer. You can significantly enhance your gaming performance By making a few adjustments and following some steps. In this step-by-step guide, we will discuss techniques and optimizations that can help you achieve smoother gameplay and maximize your PC’s gaming Performance.
How to Improve Windows PC Performance For Gaming Step by Step Guide
1. How to Check and update the graphic card driver
The first step in improving gaming performance is to ensure your graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can cause compatibility issues and hinder your gaming experience. Visit the website of your graphics card manufacturer (such as NVIDIA or AMD) and download the latest drivers for your specific model.
- Computer icon> right click>manage>device Manager>click on Display adapters and right click your GPU driver then update.
2. Configure Power Management options To High For Increase Gaming performance
Windows offers power plans that can affect your PC’s performance. To optimize power settings for gaming, follow these steps:
Optimize Power Settings: Windows offers power plans that can affect your PC’s performance Change Your Windows PC Power Options To High Performance To Configure Power Management options for high performance.
follow these steps:
- Go to the control panel > click power option > and then select high performance.
- Adjust advanced power settings to prevent components from entering low-power states during gameplay.
3. How to Optimize Visual Effects on Your Windows PC For Best Performance
How to increase Windows performance speed with performance options. Windows provides various visual effects that can be disabled to free up system resources.
Here are a few steps:
- Right-click the desktop computer icon> click properties> click show left side option advanced system settings> choose advance tab then click performance tab setting>click visual effect tab and then click adjust for best performance.
4. Clean Computer And Temp Files
How to Delete Temporary Files in Windows – Best 2 ways to remove unnecessary files from your computer to increase gaming preference
- The first way- go to run the command win+r and type “%temp%” to open a folder select all files and press “shift +delete” delete permanently.
- Use a reliable disk cleanup tool to remove temporary files, cache, and other junk.
A cluttered system can impact gaming performance. Perform the following maintenance tasks regularly:
- Uninstall unnecessary programs and games.
- Defragment your hard drive (if not using an SSD) to optimize file access.
5. Monitor and Control Temperatures on Windows PC For Increase Gaming Performance
Overheating can cause gaming performance issues. Keep an eye on your Windows PC’s temperatures and take preventive measures:
- Install temperature monitoring software like HWMonitor Software or Core Temp software.
- Ensure proper airflow in your Gaming PC case.
- Install A Liquid Cooling on Your Computer.
Here Are Some of the Best Liquid Cooling for Your Gaming PC
Liquid Cooling helps to keep your system running at optimal temperatures during intense gaming sessions
6. Adjust Virtual Memory (Page File) Settings
Virtual memory, also known as the page file, can affect system performance. Here’s how to optimize it for gaming:
- Open the Control Panel and go to System.
- Click on “Advanced system settings” on the left.
- Under the “Performance” section, click on “Settings.”
- In the Performance Options window, go to the Advanced tab and click on “Change” under the Virtual Memory section.
- Uncheck “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives” and select “Custom size.”
- Set the initial size and maximum size to recommended values (or higher if needed) based on your system specifications.
7. Increase FPS in PC Games by Tweaking the Intel HD Graphics card
Follow some steps: Tweaking the Intel HD Graphics card
- Right-click on desktop> click the Intel HD Graphics setting >click on 3d setting > click global setting>click the application optional mode option and turn to Enable then apply ok.
- Return home tab click Intel hd graphics> click the power option choose maximum performance then apply and ok.
8. Increase fps in PC Games by Tweaking the Nvidia graphics control panel
- Right-click on Desktop and click Nvidia graphics control panel > click left side option manage 3d setting> choose in global setting auto select to High-performance Nvidia processor.
- scroll down>click Multi-display/mixed-GPU acceleration: in select single display acceleration mode>click Power management mode: in select Prefer maximum performance.
- all settings in my case-
- Ambient Occlusion: Off
- Anisotropic filtering: Application-controlled
- Antialiasing – FXAA: Off
- Antialiasing – Mode: Application-controlled
- Antialiasing – Setting: Application-controlled
- Antialiasing – Transparency: Off
- CUDA – GPUs: All
- DSR – Factors: Off
- DSR – Smoothness: Off
- Maximum pre-rendered frames: 1
- Multi-display/mixed-GPU acceleration: Compatibility
- performance mode Power management mode: Prefer
- maximum performance Preferred refresh rate: Highest available
- Shader Cache: On Texture filtering – Anisotropic sample
- Texture filtering – Quality: High-performance
- Texture filtering – Trilinear optimization: On
- Threaded optimization: Auto
- Triple buffering: Off
- Vertical Sync: Off
- Virtual Reality pre-rendered frames: 1
Finally, By following these step-by-step instructions, you can significantly improve gaming performance on your Windows PC. From updating graphics drivers to optimizing power settings, disabling background processes, and performing system maintenance, these techniques
In this guide, we have figured out”How to Improve Windows PC Performance For Gaming Step by Step Guide”