What’s New in EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker Course v12: CEH v12 Launched On 7th Sept 2022. EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker is a great platform to start your career in Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security, But you are required to have some requisite knowledge before getting into Certified Ethical Hacke Course. Let’s Learn About”EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker Course”. In the previous post, we learned about the Certified Ethical Hacker Course v11.
What About EC Council CEH v12 Certified Ethical Hacker Course?
Certified Ethical Hacker Course v12: The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course is a certification program offered by the International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council). The course is designed to provide IT professionals with the knowledge and skills they need to protect their organizations from cyber attacks by teaching them how to think like a hacker.
The CEH course covers a wide range of topics, including network and web penetration testing, system hacking, and social engineering. The course also covers the latest hacking tools and techniques and prepares candidates for the CEH certification exam. Upon completion of the course and passing the certification exam, candidates will be recognized as Certified Ethical Hackers and will have demonstrated their knowledge and skills in the field of ethical hacking.
What’s New in EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker Course v12?
What’s New in CEH V12: The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v12 course is the latest version of the CEH certification program. It includes updated information on the latest hacking techniques and tools, as well as expanded coverage of cloud computing and IoT security.
Certified Ethical Hacker v12 Additionally, the CEH v12 exam now includes a practical, hands-on component to test the candidate’s ability to apply their knowledge in a real-world setting. Overall, the CEH v12 course is designed to provide IT professionals with the knowledge and skills they need to protect their organizations from cyber attacks.
New Features in EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker Course v12?
- Unique Learn, Certify, Engage, and Compete Methodology for Aspiring Cyber Professionals.
- Building your Skills With over 220+ Challenge-Based, Hands-On Labs with CyberQ Labs.
- Gain Experience With over 500 Unique Attack Techniques.
- Learn Commercial-Grade Hacking Tools and Techniques.
- Engage: “Hack” a Real Organization With CEH Elite to Get Experience.
- Compete With Hackers Around the World as Part of the CEH Elite Program.
- 100% compliance with the NICE 2.0 Framework, Based on comprehensive industry-wide job task analysis.
- Hands-on Learning Labs, Practice Range, Global C|EH community competitions.
- Cheat sheet, Coverage of the latest malware, Lab-intensive program.
- Hands-on program (50% of training time is dedicated to labs).
- Lab environments that simulate real-time environments.
- Cover the latest hacking tools (based on Windows, macOS, and Linux).
- The latest OS covered a patched testing environment.
- Updated versions of ethical hacking tools screenshots, hacking tool listing slides, and countermeasure slides.
How Many Modules Are There in EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker Course?
There are a total of 20 models in the CEH V12 course.
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprint and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning the Network
- Module 04: Calculus
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: The Threat of Malware
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Avoiding IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking the Web Server
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
EC Council CEH v12 Course Exam Details?
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v12 exam is a computer-based test that measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills in the field of ethical hacking. The exam is designed to test the candidate’s ability to identify and analyze vulnerabilities in a network or web-based system and to develop and implement countermeasures to protect against hacking attacks.
The CEH v12 exam includes multiple-choice and performance-based questions, and covers the following domains:
- Network and web-based penetration testing
- System hacking
- Social engineering
- Cloud computing and IoT security
- Malware and incident management
The exam is conducted in a proctored environment and the duration is 4 hours. The passing score for the CEH v12 exam is 70% and the number of questions can be from 125 to 150.
It is important to note that before attempting the CEH exam, candidates must have a minimum of two years of experience in the information security field and be able to demonstrate their knowledge of ethical hacking concepts and techniques.
EC Council CEH v12 Course Requirements?
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Networking Skills
- Basic Programming Skills
Finally, In this post, we learn about What’s New in EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker Course v12″.